we would like to thank you for choosing Casanova1948’s Suede and Nubuck Leather Goods Care Kit.
If you still are not our customer we appreciate if you take care of your leather products using our leather care instructions ( with specific leather goods brushes and creams ).
To use this guide, if you are not an owner of our leather care kit. please get: 1 brass shoe brush, 1 rubber brush, 1 brush with natural rubber and bristles, 1 brightening spray (no gas) and 1 cotton cloth. Buy the specific leather goods polish products only from specialized shop online or in your town ( ask for any question ).
Important! this instructions are only for Suede and Nubuck Leather, avoid to use them with Smooth ot Textured Calfskin and Exotic Skins..
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SUEDE OR NUBUK LEATHER GOODS:
- Remove dust from the shoe by gently brushing it with the brass shoe brush.
- Scrub vigorously with the rubber brush to remove any stain or marks on the shoe (use the small natural rubber brush for the hard-to-reach parts, e.g. near the sole or the seams).
- Give a second gentle brushing with the brass shoe brush.
- Shake the brightening spray bottle, then apply the brightening spray at distance of 15/20cm. Let dry for about 20 minutes.
- Brush again gently with the brass brush and the small brush, possibly following the same direction with the strokes.
Enjoy your shoe care!
additional resources: Leather Care and Exotic Leather Care Guide